Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Week End

Okay, I finally swam, I did a five-or-five, that's five minutes or five laps, whichever comes first. Man that was refreshing!

Ben and Spence took a field trip down the hall because we were all just laying around feeling bored yesterday afternoon. Spence was unsurprisingly skittish, but Ben was unnervingly not. A number of people came up through the elevator and said "hi" to him, and I was a little worried so I kept calling him back, but he didn't come until I actually walked out next to him. I think he may be planning an escape.

My parents threatened to come up and see me this weekend, but luckily my brother, with their grandchildren, was just a little more appealing.

I can't figure out if there's air conditioning... Is there air conditioning? Strange question to ask in San Francisco, I know, but what with global warming and everything, I think it's a fair one. It's probaby next to the can opener.

Man, I'm tired. Okay, it's a Monday. Ooff!


Charlie

No comments: