Friday, April 01, 2005

I Pledge Allegiance to the Fridge...

Being of somewhat sound mind and an unstable and deteriorating but functionary body we do hereby swear to uphold the ideals, values [sic] and honor of our venerable and esteemed refrigerators [hic]. This being shtated unequivicably and without reservation, um, yes, in the... I'm afraid I'll need another drinky winky and we'll have to begin again in order to ensure the correct and proper enumeration to secure this ratification... Drunk?! Me!? Why I can't imagine in a million years why tha, um yeah, over ice. My goodness young man, to even imply such degenerate behavior, at work even, that's shlander!

Let's begin here. 3pm? Isn't that a little early to be cleaning the fridge. Now don't break any of my bottles there, young man. What do you mean you'll throw them away if they're not labeled?! They're labeled! See, it says 'Coors'.
Oh, with MY name? Um, let's see is, ah, is Bill with two ells or one? Yes it's my name, but I'm just testing you there Mr. smarty pants. Sheesh!

How do they expect you to write on somethining that's roundy and slick like a nice cold bottle of, mmm, beer. Doot dah doot. Hmm. Maybe I'll just put them in a bag and hide 'em in the back of the fridge. Oh, well, look, somebody named 'Gap' beat me to it. Oooh! Grapes. I'll just have a leetle bitty grapey. Mmmmm! Huh? No, I'm shutting the fridge. I was just cooling off. S'too hot in here. Are these your grapes? Quite good if I don't say so myself. I, uh, I was just testing them for the fridge guy, because they're on the edge- could go bad at any moment. Okay, well, s'back to work...

No comments: