Friday, April 08, 2005

Lost & Lost

Yeah, guys and gals, it appears that certain items have been lost and gone unclaimed in the fridge.

Let's see, oh, there's this container of novelty green fuzzy yogurt (mmmmm), and a nice hunk of cheese wrapped in aluminum foil. Look at these formerly fresh vegetables. And something over rice with no more something. Salad Aquariums and tupperware tye-dyed on the inside.

Hey, what's this baggy in the freezer? Hmmm, looks like tea. Smells like... [cough, cough, cough]. Yeah, um, if you want to claim your 'tea' it will be at my desk.

What else is in here? Man, what happened to all those bottles of champagne? I wonder if they put them in the server room with the other ones? Oh, was I supposed to say that? Oh well.

Seriously, I wanted to thank everyone for continuing to clean up after yourselves in the fridge. I've been keeping metrics on this, and you've made my job a whole lot easier and more palatable. Remember to eat your vegetables & keep up the good work!

3pm today, another episode of 'Homemaker Behind Bars', where your old and unlabeled food gets thrown out by real celebrities- live!

No comments: