'Charlismo' is a phrase that some of my friends let loose on me after a few disasterous but damn funny incidents. I like to think of it as that elusive quality of doing something simple and embuing it with a certain brash, devil-may-care and foolhardy confidence, coupled with a mistaken belief that creativity will somehow resolve any impending disasterous consequences.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Facebook Changes Everything
Yep! I have a Facebook profile and I put a link to my blog on it. No more messing around. I need precision posts. No more peanut butter as 'deus ex machina' for my life's troubles. No more levitating rice cakes. No, no, too much pressure. I'm taking it down. No, no, better yet, I'm going to pretend to have taken it down, but I'm leaving it up, but I will lie to myself. Phew! Finally, I'm using denial as a positive force in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment